Find Your Value through APICS Education
APICS Los Angeles Chapter offers a full range of APICS courses, workshops, and seminars that can be held on-site at your facility or offered in a public setting.
APICS Los Angeles is looking to develop instructors for APICS Courseware. If you are a certified APICS member and would like to get paid to enjoy sharing your operations management experience, submit an Instructor Interest form today!
Don't see a scheduled course offering? Submit a Course Interest Form here.
Looking to sign up for a course?*
S&OP Course Schedule (Sumit a course interest form!)
* Course registration is limited to 20 students each course (12 students for TTT). Register now or access the PayPal payment page after registering.
Passed an APICS Exam? Report your results to the Chapter!
Certified Producation and Inventory Management (CPIM)
Since 1972, the CPIM program has educated more than 75,000 manufacturing professionals on essential terminology, concepts, and strategies related to demand management, procurement and supplier planning, material requirements planning, capacity requirements planning, sales and operations planning, master scheduling, performance measurements, supplier relationships, quality control, and continuous improvement.
- Please note: Cal State Dominguez Hills offers a Certificate in Production and Inventory Control through the College of Extended & International Education. Visit the direct link for students to register or pay for course materials for Cal State Dominguez Hills courses through APICS Corporate at Shop APICS. (LAPICS does not offer materials for these certificate courses.)
Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
The Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is a new industry educational and certification program created to meet the rapidly changing needs of the supply chain management field.
Certified Sales & Operations Planning (CS&OP)
The Sales & Operations Planning Certification Workshop is for professionals and business leaders who want to solidify and reinforce their skill sets with a unique certification focused on the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) strategic planning process.
Imagine the benefits of offering your employees interactive education when they need it at the time and location best for them. At APICS, we understand that each organization has unique educational needs, and we offer a flexible solution to meet those needs. Any of our courses, in any combination, can be customized to meet your requirements.
Courses are available for the following topics:
- Customer-Focused Supply Chain Management
- APICS Train the Trainer (TTT)
- APICS Learning Dynamics for Instructors (LDI)
Workshops are available for the following topics:
- Lean Enterprise Workshop
- Global Sourcing
- Inventory Control
- Theory of Constraints