Find Your Value through APICS Education
APICS Los Angeles Chapter offers a full range of APICS courses, workshops, and seminars that can be held on-site at your facility or offered in a public setting.
Don't see a scheduled course offering? Submit a Course Interest Form here.
Looking to sign up for a course?*
- CPIM Course Schedule
- CSCP Course Schedule
- Certified Sales &Operations Planning (CSOP) Course Schedule (offered through S&OP Institute)
- Certified Lean Master (CLM) Course Schedule (offered through ISCEA)
- AST&L Professional Designation in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (PLS) (offered through ASTL)
Passed an APICS Exam? Report your results to the Chapter!
APICS Los Angeles is looking to develop instructors for APICS Courseware. If you are a certified APICS member and would like to get paid to enjoy sharing your operations management experience, submit an Instructor Interest form today!
Certified Producation and Inventory Management (CPIM)
Since 1972, the CPIM program has educated more than 75,000 manufacturing professionals on essential terminology, concepts, and strategies related to demand management, procurement and supplier planning, material requirements planning, capacity requirements planning, sales and operations planning, master scheduling, performance measurements, supplier relationships, quality control, and continuous improvement.
- Please note: Cal State Dominguez Hills offers a Certificate in Production and Inventory Control through the College of Extended & International Education. Visit the direct link for students to register for these courses. To pay for the materials, go to our Payment page - all course materials for these courses must be purchased through APICS Los Angeles Chapter. Materials will be delivered to the attendees at the course by the instructor.
Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
The Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is a new industry educational and certification program created to meet the rapidly changing needs of the supply chain management field.
Certified Sales & Operations Planning (CS&OP)
The Sales & Operations Planning Certification Workshop is for professionals and business leaders who want to solidify and reinforce their skill sets with a unique certification focused on the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) strategic planning process.
Imagine the benefits of offering your employees interactive education when they need it at the time and location best for them. At APICS, we understand that each organization has unique educational needs, and we offer a flexible solution to meet those needs. Any of our courses, in any combination, can be customized to meet your requirements.
Courses are available for the following topics:
- Customer-Focused Supply Chain Management
- APICS Train the Trainer (TTT)
- APICS Learning Dynamics for Instructors (LDI)
Workshops are available for the following topics:
- Lean Enterprise Workshop
- Global Sourcing
- Inventory Control
- Theory of Constraints