The Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is a growing industry educational and certification program created to meet the rapidly changing needs of the supply chain management field.
The CSCP program takes a broad view of the field, extending beyond internal operations to encompass all the steps throughout the supply chain—from the supplier, through the company, to the end consumer—and provides you with the knowledge to effectively manage the integration of these activities to maximize a company's value chain.
| Early Registration|
CSCP 14 Session Certified Supply Chain Professional*
1/27/14 - 3/24/14
Mon & Wed
5:30 - 9:00 p.m.
1/20/13 at 5:00 p.m. PST
| CSCP 1-2-3 Certified Supply Chain Professional*
|| 3 Sessions
|| Registrations accepted all year. No deadline.|
* Course registration is limited to 20 students. Register now or access the PayPal payment page after registering. 14-Sessions may include online meetings or review sessions.
Classes provide a forum for discussion and exchange of ideas with peers. Classes are offered periodically throughout the year (see schedule above) or can be offered at a private setting by submitting an interest form here.
Take advantage of special discount rates for early registration:
| Course Description
|| Member Type
|| Early Registration Standard
|| Late Registration Standard
|| Early Registration Upgraded
|| Late Registration Upgraded|
| CSCP Course
|| APICS Member
|| $ 1,695.00
|| $ 1,795.00
|| $ 2,195.00
|| $ 2,295.00|
| CSCP Course
|| $ 1,895.00
|| $ 1,995.00
|| $ 2,395.00
|| $ 2,495.00|
| CSCP 1-2-3
|| APICS Member
|| $ 1,195.00
|| $ 1,295.00
|| $ 1,695.00
|| $ 1,795.00|
| CSCP 1-2-3
|| $ 1,395.00
|| $ 1,495.00
|| $ 1,895.00
|| $ 1,995.00|
Description of Course Fee Options
and Standard Course
fees include the following course materials and benefits. Required Course materials are in bold. (available for purchase through LAPICS
) Course materials ordered with an Upgraded Course Option or ordered as a supplemental will be available at the first class session (will be distributed by the instructor or Chapter representative).
- 2013 CSCP Learning System, including Online Activity Database (supplemental online learning activities)
- 2013 CSCP Exam Content Manual
- Supplemental Course Handouts
- Non-Members will receive a one-year APICS Membership after start of first class and receipt of APICS membership application.
All course attendees must have the assigned revision(s) of the following course materials in order to attend the class: 2013 CSCP Participant Workbook, APICS Dictionary - 13th Ed, and 2013 CSCP Exam Content Manual. Standard course fees do not include the required materials.
Upgraded Course fees also include the following course materials. Standard Course fees do not include the following course materials. Required Course materials are in bold. (available for purchase through LAPICS or Shop APICS)
- APICS Dictionary - 13th Edition
- CSCP Exam Fee/Voucher - Valid for 90 days as administered by Pearson Vue
- 2013 Powerpoint Printout of Course Slides
- Exam Re-Take Fee Guarantee (must meet retake fee requirements)
- Admittance to one (1) designated Chapter Professional Development Meeting (PDM) held during the course, provided the student is pre-registered before the deadline. Participants must pre-register for the designated event and select the payment option “Current Course Attendee - $0.00” option.
Required Course materials are in bold. Optional reference materials available through ShopAPICS and will be reviewed in class.
Description of Course Format
CSCP 14-Session course: This course covers each of the CSCP Learning System modules and ends with a final exam. This course includes:
CSCP 3-Session course (CSCP 1-2-3): This course is designed for the student who has confidence in their self-study capability but wants some guidance to help pass the exam. Its appeal is a reduced cost and time commitment as compared to the 14-session course. The 3 sessions are scheduled 2-3 weeks apart to allow for self-study and ends with a final exam. This course includes:
Session 1 overview: Distribute materials and review CSCP Learning System online content, Exam Content Manual, how to prepare for the exam, how to answer exam questions, reading progress milestones, and a review of on Module 1A to describe the self-study process.
- Session 2 overview: Review of Module 2 and answer student questions on Module 1-2.
- Session 3 overview: Answer student-submitted questions on Modules 1-3 and/or review specific areas of the material as requested, written 50-question multiple choice final exam review, and study guidance.
Step 1. Register. Must register by early registration deadline noted above for discounted early registration fees.
A confirmation email will be sent with your PayPal payment. Keep this receipt as proof of payment. A confirmation with detailed instructions will be mailed to you 1-3 business days before the start of the course. (If a confirmation is not received, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation requests are submitted online and are subject to the following fees:
- Before the early registration deadline: $100.00 processing fee
- Before the First Day of class: $200.00 processing fee
- First Day of Class through Second Day of Class: $300.00 processing fee plus charges for any used materials billable at published APICS Member rate
- No refunds are issued after second day of class
Benefits of CSCP
• Learn to boost productivity, collaboration, and innovation
• Discover how to positively affect lead times, inventory, productivity, and bottom-line profitability
• Understand how to manage the integration and coordination of activities to achieve reduced costs and increase efficiencies and customer service
• Gain the knowledge to effectively and efficiently manage worldwide supply chain activities
• Achieve greater confidence and peer and industry recognition
• Enjoy the potential for career advancement and increased earnings.
Benefits can help you to achieve the competencies necessary for a Supply Chain Manager. (For more information, download the APICS Supply Chain Manager Competency Model.)
Becoming a CSCP Candidate
To be eligible for the CSCP exam, a candidate must meet one of the following criteria listed below. Unlike the CPIM exams, you cannot directly register to take the exam. You must first apply to take the exam and receive your “authorization to test” letter from APICS before you register for the exam. It is important to build this process into the leadtime for exam registration. The criteria needed are one of the following:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, plus two years of related business experience, or
• CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, or C.P.M. designation plus two years of related business experience, or
• Five years of related business experience.
How to Prepare for the Exam
Whether or not you choose to self-study for the exam or take a course, you will need to purchase the CSCP Learning System to prepare for the exam. The CSCP Learning System consists of both printed and online material. The printed material includes five books covering three modules. The online material consists of:
• Pre- and Post-tests
• Module-specific tests
• Online glossary
• Exam Content Manual
More information about CSCP on the APICS website.
More information on the CSCP Learning System and a free demo.
CSCP Exam Testing
Information on exam dates, locations, and registration fees for CSCP Testing
in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Exams are issued through APICS Corporate, not local Chapters.
Additional CSCP Program Information