The Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is a growing industry educational and certification program created to meet the rapidly changing needs of the supply chain management field.
The CSCP program takes a broad view of the field, extending beyond internal operations to encompass all the steps throughout the supply chain—from the supplier, through the company, to the end consumer—and provides you with the knowledge to effectively manage the integration of these activities to maximize a company's value chain.
|CSCP Saturdays Certified Supply Chain Professional*|| 5/16/15 - 6/27/15||Sat||9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.||APICS Los Angeles Training Facility||5/2/15 at 5:00 p.m. PST|
|CSCP 14 Session Certified Supply Chain Professional*||8/5/15 - 11/11/15||Wed||6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.||APICS Los Angeles Training Facility||7/22/15 at 5:00 p.m. PST|
|CSCP 5-Day Session Certified Supply Chain Professional||Submit a course interest form||Mon-Fri Reviews: Wed (2)||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Reviews: 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.||APICS Los Angeles Training Facility||TBD|
|CSCP 1-2-3 Certified Supply Chain Professional*||Varies||3 Sessions||Varies||APICS Los Angeles Training Facility||Registrations accepted all year. No deadline.|
Note: 14-Sessions, Saturday, and 5-Day courses include online meetings or review sessions.
|Course Description||Member Type||Early RegistrationStandard||Late Registration Standard||Early RegistrationUpgraded||Late RegistrationUpgraded|
|CSCP Course||APICS Member||$ 1,795.00||$ 1,895.00||$ 2,295.00||$ 2,395.00|
|CSCP Course||Non-Member||$ 1,995.00||$ 2,095.00||$ 2,495.00||$ 2,595.00|
|CSCP 1-2-3||APICS Member||$ 1,295.00||$ 1,395.00||$ 1,795.00||$ 1,895.00|
|CSCP 1-2-3||Non-Member||$ 1,495.00||$ 1,595.00||$ 1,995.00||$ 2.095.00|
Description of Course Fee Options
- 2014 CSCP Learning System, including Online Activity Database (supplemental online learning activities)
- 2014 CSCP Exam Content Manual
- Supplemental Course Handouts
- Non-Members will receive a one-year APICS Membership after start of first class and receipt of APICS membership application.
Upgraded Course fees also include the following course materials. Standard Course fees do not include the following course materials. Required Course materials are in bold. (available for purchase through LAPICS or Shop APICS)
- APICS Dictionary - 13th Edition
- CSCP Exam Fee - Valid for 90 days as administered by Pearson Vue
- 2014 Powerpoint Printout of Course Slides
- Exam Re-Take Fee Guarantee (must meet retake fee requirements)
- Admittance to one (1) designated Chapter Professional Development Meeting (PDM) held during the course, provided the student is pre-registered before the deadline. Participants must pre-register for the designated event and select the payment option “Current Course Attendee - $0.00” option.
Description of Course Format
CSCP 3-Session course (CSCP 1-2-3): This course is designed for the student who has confidence in their self-study capability but wants some guidance to help pass the exam. Its appeal is a reduced cost and time commitment as compared to the 14-session course. The 3 sessions are scheduled 2-3 weeks apart to allow for self-study and ends with a final exam. This course includes:
- Session 1 overview: Distribute materials and review CSCP Learning System online content, Exam Content Manual, how to prepare for the exam, how to answer exam questions, reading progress milestones, and a review of on Module 1A to describe the self-study process.
- Session 2 overview: Review of Module 2 and answer student questions on Module 1-2.
- Session 3 overview: Answer student-submitted questions on Modules 1-3 and/or review specific areas of the material as requested, written 50-question multiple choice final exam review, and study guidance.
- Before the early registration deadline: $100.00 processing fee
- Before the First Day of class: $200.00 processing fee
- First Day of Class through Second Day of Class: $300.00 processing fee plus charges for any used materials billable at published APICS Member rate
- No refunds are issued after second day of class
• Learn to boost productivity, collaboration, and innovation
• Discover how to positively affect lead times, inventory, productivity, and bottom-line profitability
• Understand how to manage the integration and coordination of activities to achieve reduced costs and increase efficiencies and customer service
• Gain the knowledge to effectively and efficiently manage worldwide supply chain activities
• Achieve greater confidence and peer and industry recognition
• Enjoy the potential for career advancement and increased earnings.
Benefits can help you to achieve the competencies necessary for a Supply Chain Manager. (For more information, download the APICS Supply Chain Manager Competency Model.)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, plus two years of related business experience, or
• CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, or C.P.M. designation plus two years of related business experience, or
• Five years of related business experience.
Whether or not you choose to self-study for the exam or take a course, you will need to purchase the CSCP Learning System to prepare for the exam. The CSCP Learning System consists of both printed and online material. The printed material includes five books covering three modules. The online material consists of:
• Pre- and Post-tests
• Module-specific tests
• Online glossary
• Exam Content Manual