The Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is a growing industry educational and certification program created to meet the rapidly changing needs of the supply chain management field.
The CSCP program takes a broad view of the field, extending beyond internal operations to encompass all the steps throughout the supply chain—from the supplier, through the company, to the end consumer—and provides you with the knowledge to effectively manage the integration of these activities to maximize a company's value chain.
|CSCP Saturdays|| 09/12/15 - 10/31/15||Sat||9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.||APICS Los Angeles Training Facility||8/29/15 at 5:00 p.m. PST|
|CSCP 14 Session||Submit a course interest form||Wed||6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.||APICS Los Angeles Training Facility||TBD|
|CSCP 5-Day||10/09/15 - 10/13/15||Fri-Tues Reviews: (TBD)||8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Reviews: TBD||APICS Los Angeles Training Facility||9/15/15 at 5:00 p.m. PST|
|CSCP Distance Learning||Varies||3 Sessions||Varies||APICS Los Angeles Training Facility||Registrations accepted all year. No deadline.|
Note: All session may include online introduction or review sessions. Additional exam fee will be charged for Distance Learning candidates planning to test outside North America.
|Course Description|| |
| Early Registration|
| Late Registration |
| Early Registration|
| Late Registration |
|CSCP||APICS Member||$ 1,895.00||$ 1,995.00||$ 2,395.00||$ 2,495.00|
|CSCP||Non-Member||$ 2,095.00||$ 2,195.00||$ 2,595.00||$ 2,695.00|
Description of Course Fee Options
- 2014 CSCP Learning System, including Online Activity Database (supplemental online learning activities)
- 2014 CSCP Exam Content Manual
- Supplemental Course Handouts
- Non-Members will receive a one-year APICS Membership after start of first class and receipt of APICS membership application.
Upgraded Course fees also include the above course materials. Standard Course fees do not include the following course materials. Required Course materials are in bold. (available for purchase through LAPICS or Shop APICS)
- APICS Dictionary - 13th Edition
- CSCP Exam Fee - Valid for 90 days as administered by Pearson Vue
- 2014 Powerpoint Printout of Course Slides
- Exam Re-Take Fee Guarantee (must meet retake fee requirements)
- Admittance to one (1) designated Chapter Professional Development Meeting (PDM) held during the course, provided the student is pre-registered before the deadline. Participants must pre-register for the designated event and select the payment option “Current Course Attendee - $0.00” option.
Description of Course Format
CSCP Distance Learning: This course is designed for the student who has confidence in their self-study capability but wants some guidance to help pass the exam. Its appeal is a reduced cost and time commitment as compared to the 14-session course. The 3 sessions are scheduled 2-3 weeks apart to allow for self-study and ends with a final exam. Distance Learning package for CSCP includes:
- APICS CSCPLearning System (print)
- APICS CSCP Slide Book
- APICS Dictionary
- APICS Exam Credit and Exam Pass Guarantee (must meet requirements)
- Online CSCP Learning System consisting of diagnostic testing similar to APICS exam questions
- Email tutor support for up to 10 hours over 10 weeks from date of delivery of distance learning materials
- Substitute 5 hours of email support for an optional half day tutorial for up to 5 hours for groups of 3 or more.
- In addition, private tutor-only sessions (online or in-person) or additional hours of support are available for a nominal fee.
- Before the early registration deadline: $100.00 processing fee
- Before the First Day of class: $200.00 processing fee
- First Day of Class through Second Day of Class: $300.00 processing fee plus charges for any used materials billable at published APICS Member rate
- No refunds are issued after second day of class
• Learn to boost productivity, collaboration, and innovation
• Discover how to positively affect lead times, inventory, productivity, and bottom-line profitability
• Understand how to manage the integration and coordination of activities to achieve reduced costs and increase efficiencies and customer service
• Gain the knowledge to effectively and efficiently manage worldwide supply chain activities
• Achieve greater confidence and peer and industry recognition
• Enjoy the potential for career advancement and increased earnings.
Benefits can help you to achieve the competencies necessary for a Supply Chain Manager. (For more information, download the APICS Supply Chain Manager Competency Model.)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, plus two years of related business experience, or
• CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, or C.P.M. designation plus two years of related business experience, or
• Five years of related business experience.
Whether or not you choose to self-study for the exam or take a course, you will need to purchase the CSCP Learning System to prepare for the exam. The CSCP Learning System consists of both printed and online material. The printed material includes five books covering three modules. The online material consists of:
• Pre- and Post-tests
• Module-specific tests
• Online glossary
• Exam Content Manual